Sunday 10 June 2018

Welcome to my training diary.

This is not my first attempt at a training diary. But hopefully it's longer lasting then those I have started in the past. It is mostly for my own benefit but hopefully there will be people out there interested in reading it once in awhile. I will attempt to keep it up to date on a weekly basis with what training I have done and also race results. At least until the Toowoomba Half-marathon in October. So that brings me too last weeks training with. Tuesday 5/6: It was speedwork. 3x2k with the first 500m hard and the last 1500m @ halfmara pace. Timing only the 1500m my times were 6:50 6:59 and 7:09. (my target time was 7:28 so I was a bit to fast). Thursday 7/6: I ran a 12.5k tempo run tonight in 1:00:25 the run was from Milton ferry-Goodwill-K/point-Storybridge-City-Gardens-Milton ferry. Saturday 9/6: It was a 6km cross-country in 30:20 at Sherwood which was on a nice and hilly 2k loop. Sunday 10/6: today was meant to be a long 20k run but laziness got the better of me hence the reason for starting this diary.This weeks total distance less warm up and warm downs 24.5km        It's now 3weeks till GoldCoast and 18weeks till Toowoomba Half-marathons. PS: Please forgive me for a lack of @blah and #blahs.